The Octavian Legion

The offsite forum of the Octavian Legion. True warriors.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

{How To:Chat Box}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean

PostSubject: {How To:Chat Box}   Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Welcome to our new Forums! I created this guide to show how to utilize our new Chat Box feature in our lovely new Forums. This guide is in no way meant to insult your intelligence. I just find it more convenient than having you figure it out for yourself. So you can get on your way getting to know the other members in our organization.

Let's begin.

• When you first Log In, you will brought to our home page. You will notice that it says you are disconnected.

• On the upper left hand corner you notice a word that says "Chat Box". Hover your mouse over it. This word is a link and when you click it. It will open a new window.

• After the new window opens. On the upper right hand corner you will notice a "Link" it will say Log-In after clicking in. It will Log-In your account. Then you are all set.

• You have a choice of using that window for Chat or you can go back to the Forum Home Page to Log-In. Personally, i think it is more comfortable chatting in the pop-up window.

So there you. I hope my instructions were pretty easy to understand. Hoping to seeing you all there and chatting with. Can't wait to meet you there.
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: {How To:Chat Box}   Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:22 am

Thanks Sean! Wonderful job, and a great help as always brother. I'll sticky this here so people can see it as soon as they get here. Love it when people think ahead and take the initiative.
Back to top Go down
http://octavian.forumotion.comm
Sean

PostSubject: Re: {How To:Chat Box}   Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:46 am

Thanks!! Always glad to help. Maybe it would be a good idea adding something additional to the instructions, like a rule where they will need to click Log-In whenever they check the forums so they can be seen.

PostSubject: Re: {How To:Chat Box}   

Back to top Go down

{How To:Chat Box}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Octavian Legion :: Entrance :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: