The Octavian Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Octavian Legion

The offsite forum of the Octavian Legion. True warriors.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questionnaire for recruits

Go down 
+8
Kravenmidnahead
Alcariss
Grimar
SSchultz
TerrenceRK
Kirstie
Ladyrowen
JuliusOctavius
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JuliusOctavius
Admin
JuliusOctavius

Questionnaire for recruits Empty
PostSubject: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:26 am

If you wouldnt mind, joining the Legion is a leap into a brotherhood of soldiers and friends.. comrades in loyalty and arms. So, to get to know more about you and know where to place you in the Legion, please answer a few questions, this can be done in place of the other questions on the forum.

Quote :
Name:
Home Town:
Fields/Professions/University Skills:
Stats:
Weapons/Equipment:

Why do you want to join the Legion?

What are your ambitions for the game?

What are you willing and not willing to do for the Legion?

Tell us a bit about yourself, so that we can get a picture of where you'll be in the Legion.
Back to top Go down
https://octavian.forumotion.comm
Ladyrowen

Ladyrowen

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:41 am

Name: Lady Rowem
Home Town: Kirk
Fields/Professions/University Skills: Corn
Stats: none atm
Weapons/Equipment: none atm

Well when i played before i was a Campbell, so i thought i would give this a try as im trying to be active IG again.

ATM trying to get Kirk lively again, other then that help out where is needed as i have a ton of extra time on my hands not working in RL.

Well that all depends what is ask, as atm i cannot do much fighting wise as i have no stats, but im hoping to change that, OH and strip teases are out of the question Razz

Tell us a bit about yourself, so that we can get a picture of where you'll be in the Legion.
Well in game im playing a witch, that just moved from a island called Eorsa. I will fight if called upon, also im a active chatter as you can see in HH and i ask alot of questions aswell, only way i can learn as lots has changed in game since i left. There are ships now lol, other then that im seeing where things are heading for me in game.

If you need more answers just ask.

LR
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Admin
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:49 am

Thanks Ladyrowan, just passing your application through to the Recruitment office, and we'll give it a go to decide where you'll be and if the Legion is right for you. Thank you for being here, and offering to answer questions, most of this is to simply get information and see how active you can and will be.

Main rule of the Legion, have fun.. motto of course.. 'no fear'.. and feel free to open a thread in here and ask questions yourself! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirstie

Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:23 am

Name: Kirstie
Home Town: Wigtown
Fields/Professions/University Skills: Level 1, rice field.
Stats: Strength 75, Intelligence 6, charm 0

Weapons/Equipment: 1 staff

Thanks to someone robbing me, Ive discovered honourable, caring individuals and some of them come from this very legion. Im a military minded individual, and it makes more sense to join a military than it does any place else. Although I have many skills in all areas of the game to be honest, due to my activity in another celcius game, however military is my life. The response from everyone over my robbbery, has given me pride in Galloway and the people in it, and it shall be my home until death. Id like to spend that time in the Legion, due the responses I got from some Legion members, who showed me that the Legion is honourable, feels a sense of responsibility, even if its not needed, and activity. Its how I feel about things, when I take on a position, join something, I feel part of it and honour bound to work for it and represent it well.

Im willing to follow orders without question, and leave the politics that come from the decision making to the leaders. Im a grunt and happy to be so, as I'm aware if Im not one of the leaders I wont know what is going on anyway. ^^ . I am willing to offer my loyalty. I can work in any area of politics, military, navy, etc, Ive knowledge of it all, taken a lead role in them, and skills for it all. My first love is the Military and strategic actions though, and Im well aware of the long days and how poorly paid it can be, if paid at all, and couldnt give a care.

I know that Ive mentioned other world experience, but in this world Im a sheepfarmers daughter, who was part of their local military, ran operations and was responsible for the defense of our clan, we've had some few skirmishes with another clan in our day. Ive also wrestled with some wolves over sheep rights. However, my da made me study and read during the quiet periods and Ive a fair working knowledge of the world, possibly not regards history, since I was a poor history student. ^^

Was planning to hit level 2 and study naval skills, after Id finished my soldiers diet, ie, getting my strength stats up to 100-50. Of which Im not far off. I still plan to do a walk around Scotland once I recover from being robbed, but I'll not take long, just like to visit the towns having heard so much about them. Once I return I'll be in Wigtown unless Im told to move elsewhere.

Hope that helps, and Im willing to answer other questions, forgive me for putting in my experience from another world, just thought it might be relevant and explain why I can talk about such things.

Slainte

Kirstie of Wigtown.
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Admin
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:31 am

Well, ill tell you that it looks like you are a perfect example of what we need here in the Legion. I already heard of your robbery, and am speaking to the individual now. Pm me here on the forum what was lost and I will ensure you are compensated either from myself, or the individual who robbed you. I hope you understand it is definitely not in our practices to do what happened to you. You actually got unlucky, it was a button presser! lol.. he was 'trying the option' from what I hear.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie

Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:47 am

Oh no! That poor guy... I actually only posted to get some help, I had no funds at all and was losing my hard earned stats, wanted to stem the wound as it were. I sent him a tp to show no hard feelings really. Listen, if he ends up being convicted, he should keep my goods to handle the costs of any fines, I considered them gone anyway, and Im fine to do some work to get myself back on track again. Really, no re-imbursement was ever going to be needed regardless, market transfers are a pain and far worse than any robbery. But I thank you for the offer.

Plus my ideas on robbery is far from the norm I suppose, if I get robbed, Im happy to take it on the chin and as part of the game. 1) its a fact of life that robberies happen, 2) its their way to earn their money, ie daily wage. 3) Bad or good, thats up to them, the law and their Maker when they go to meet him. ^^

However, if Rpm wants me to agree to him not being convicted, Im also happy to say that wherever is neeeded. Button pushing is a fact of life, and Im betting he learned his lesson there. Neutral I dont want him ending up being labelled a criminal either.

And thanks, Im very glad I suit the Legion Smile see you on the inside.
Back to top Go down
TerrenceRK

TerrenceRK

Location : A little potatoe covered rock off the east coast of canada, or Prince Edweard Island if you're polite!

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:49 am

Yes we all learned

NOT TO PUSH THE BIG RED BUTTON
Back to top Go down
Kirstie

Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:51 am

Laughing poor guy.
Back to top Go down
TerrenceRK

TerrenceRK

Location : A little potatoe covered rock off the east coast of canada, or Prince Edweard Island if you're polite!

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:55 am

This may be out of place but the chat aint working for me XD
Back to top Go down
SSchultz

SSchultz

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:02 am

TerrenceRK wrote:

try to restart browser scratch
Back to top Go down
TerrenceRK

TerrenceRK

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:05 am

SSchultz wrote:
TerrenceRK wrote:

try to restart browser scratch

Didnt work nor did trying a different browser, so i switched from my terrible mac to great PC and now it works!
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Admin
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:08 am

Well, we gotta show everyone that the Legion doesn't "Bite the hand that feeds", if ya know what I mean.

I wont lie to you, and say that I dont allow Legionnaires to rob our enemies we are at war with.. When you have an enemy that wants to destroy you, it's as you say I think.. a fact of life.. that ya need to shut them down as much as you possibly can for victory in any war. Leave them room to squirm once they're defeated, and they'll only make you regret it. Wink

If you dont want to charge him, that's fine, I believe its up to you to cancel or press charges in public against him, so whatever you choose, we're behind you.
Back to top Go down
Grimar

Grimar

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 am

I say you really are something,Kirstie!
Getting robbed and even willing to give her possessions to the robber if he get's expelled,hahahaha!
I am proud to have such people at my side but i hope you shall have no mercy on the battlefield!
I must say that rpm has broken our trust so he should try hard to get it back!
Back to top Go down
Kirstie

Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:25 am

Heh, battlefields and enemies are different than home grown robbers, Ive no mercy really when its necessary and I can come down like a hammer from hell that even makes me pity the person Im aimed at, won't stop me though. Past experience, not really trying to talk myself up here, just past experience. But because of that past experience, I take the opportunity where I can to be tolerant, to balance for those times when I cannot.

*Talks to Alexander directly* My tolerance of the robber and his/her chosen proffession, should show Sir that I dont the view life as black and white, so the commandment of 'Robbing thy enemy' is one that I can easily follow. ^^
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Admin
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:49 am

Aye, I can tell you are truly a good lass.. and capable of great things..

Not everyone has that ability, or the ability to understand outside the box.. so you are definitely blessed with intelligence.

When you become a Legionnaire, you become my family, and your problems become my problems. You just let me know how I can make any of your bad days, better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirstie

Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:37 am

Awww thats really nice, thanks Sir, I appreciate it, and Im sorry that Ive had to come a calling for help sooner rather than later. Sad
Back to top Go down
Alcariss

Alcariss

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Name: Alcariss

Home Town: Girvan

Fields/Professions/University Skills: Vegetables / carpenter
Master's in Latin: 10%
Master's in ancient Greek: 7%
Master's in modern languages: 20%
Communication techniques : 9 %
Trading : 8 %
Basic knowledge of the military : 73 %
Basic tactics : 20 %
Basic strategy : 5 %
Stone masonry : 49 %
Basic Seafaring : 24 %
Basic Naval Engineering : 5 %

Stats: Strength, Intelligence, Charisma all at 255

Weapons/Equipment: sword, shield, helmet

Why do you want to join the Legion? I've been around long enough to have seen foreign forces walk through our lands. I didn't like it then and I'm more than willing to make sure it doesn't happen again no matter actions are required.

What are your ambitions for the game? To have fun! lol.. If I wanted a game without fun I'd work overtime. =)

What are you willing and not willing to do for the Legion? I'm willing to do what is necessary to further the goals of my Legion and protect my fellow legionnaires.

My early years were spent trying to stay alive, keep my home and fields and make a buck in between. I did my fair share of defending the power and even ran off a couple of times to defend our lands when called even though it never came about. For a bit I also traveled, partly to explore but mostly to send potential highway robbers running with their tails tucked. I found that I looked a good target but they often discovered the tip of my sword instead of my purse.
At my current 3rd year I chose the military path, began learning stone masonary and settled in to bi-weekly trips to Whithorn for fishing.
Back to top Go down
Kravenmidnahead

Kravenmidnahead

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Hey! Welcome. Nice to see the ladies joining. Kirstie you need anything at all send me an IG mail.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ailig

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 am

Name: Ailig_forbes
Home Town: atm Southampton
Fields/Professions/University Skills: none
Stats: clasiffied
Weapons/Equipment: sword and shield

you hate english righ? so enemy of my enemy is my friend
see england burning
if you are planing to go to england im your man, with anything else dont disturb me
i am worst nighmare for bloody english in sussex and devon and this is what i like to be all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirstie

Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Kravenmidnahead wrote:
Hey! Welcome. Nice to see the ladies joining. Kirstie you need anything at all send me an IG mail.

Thanks.

Cheers, will do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Cheers Ailig Forbes!! Nice to see you in our halls. I see you are interested in gaining access to our halls. Let me go ahead and move your application up. Thou, hopefully you will change your mind and we can call upon you aside from burning some English at the stake.
Back to top Go down
Ailig

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:54 am

Cheers Sean. To be honest with you i dont want to be part of any group, would be OL, NNGO, Fury or WoS or whatever else. i want to work with all of them to achieve my goal. Also, im man of my word and honor and i will not use any info to harm you or any other group. I want to be your ally who wants to help you if you decide to attack england, for anything else, as i said, you have to look for someone else.
Btw, Sean, are you the same Sean, who is greatest duelist in Scotland (of course, after me queen) ?
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 am

I understand. Well, then in that case. Welcome aboard as an Ally. Smile

Quote :
Btw, Sean, are you the same Sean, who is greatest duelist in Scotland (of course, after me queen)

Greatest?! Laughing I don't know anything about that. But i do love a good duel. Maybe we can have fun in the Arena sometime when we meet in the taverns and have some good Ale in the taverns afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Ailig

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:14 am

Sean, can you talk to moderators of this forum, so they could create new subforum for allies like me, where we could talk more privately
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:19 am

Ailig wrote:
Sean, can you talk to moderators of this forum, so they could create new subforum for allies like me, where we could talk more privately

Don't worry, i have already stared the ball rolling. We are just waiting for it to happen now. Don't worry, i will send a reminder. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire for recruits   Questionnaire for recruits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questionnaire for recruits
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Octavian Legion :: Entrance :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: