The Octavian Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Octavian Legion

The offsite forum of the Octavian Legion. True warriors.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What has the legion>>>>

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyrowen

Ladyrowen

What has the legion>>>> Empty
PostSubject: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:48 am

Ok a few questions, since im new and under going the recruiting process, i would like to know what the legion has been doing in the game, and where it is going in the future

Thanks

LR
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Currently, all you need to know. Once you join The Legion you are in for a lot of fun and good times ahead. What are our intentions. To strengthen our Organization and Galloway at the same time. I guess that will be the basic overview. As a Legionnaire you are expected to follow orders when called upon on and have fun.
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Admin
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:32 am

I guess some of the basic things the Legion has done in the game recently, is work together to get a ship, fought in the tiny skirmish up north, and gaining political positions around Galloway to improve our home and the Legion as well in the process.

Whatever a Legionnaire has an ambition for, or a want.. we strive for that target and work until we get it!

Nae fear mi'lady.. we do what we must.

Also, you are added to the Auxiliary ranks. Its the sort of white belt of the Legion, to show how active and dedicated you can be. Loyalty above all else! Very Happy You are definitely among friends.

You should have access to the Auxiliary barracks, if you need anything, mail your Auxiliary officer Sean, or me directly and we can get you pointed in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
https://octavian.forumotion.comm
Ladyrowen

Ladyrowen

PostSubject: Re: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:46 am

wonderful thank you Alexander
Back to top Go down
Ladyrowen

Ladyrowen

PostSubject: Re: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:10 am

Was also wondering if we can belong to clans, or do we have to be apart of clan Campbell??? Just wondering as im looking around at this time.
Back to top Go down
TerrenceRK

TerrenceRK

Location : A little potatoe covered rock off the east coast of canada, or Prince Edweard Island if you're polite!

PostSubject: Re: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 am

The sterotype is we're all capmpbells but in truth we only have one campbell (that i know of) but the belief probably originated from the black watch's involvement with us and the campbells
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Admin
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:05 am

Aye, there are actually... 3 campbells in the Legion, but thats only because I try and recruit those I trust most first and foremost lol.

Join any clan you like, but normally, its best if you stick to one 'organization' and I hope that clan issues dont arise in the Legion. We're deeper than Clans I'd like to think.. we're the soul of Scotland's future.
Back to top Go down
https://octavian.forumotion.comm
Grimar

Grimar

PostSubject: Re: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:07 am

The legion is my only family!
Back to top Go down
Ladyrowen

Ladyrowen

PostSubject: Re: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:28 am

Thank you for clearing this up for me Smile
Back to top Go down
TerrenceRK

TerrenceRK

Location : A little potatoe covered rock off the east coast of canada, or Prince Edweard Island if you're polite!

PostSubject: Re: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:50 am

Grimar wrote:
The legion is my only family!

Your lucky to have such a dysfunctional family then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Personally, here is my stance. If you are under my command, under “ The Black Watch ” in some way you are part of Clan Campbell. Just not part of the main family. Then, once we see your potential. You can then be chosen to join the main family permanently. Until then, you are just a soldier which serves under Clan Campbell and The Legion.
Back to top Go down
Ladyrowen

Ladyrowen

PostSubject: Re: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 am

Thank you Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has the legion>>>>   What has the legion>>>> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What has the legion>>>>
Page 1 of 1